Super Smash Bros. Brawl Voice Acting
Krystal made several cameo appearances during the Lylat Cruise stage of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Alésia Glidewell provided the English voice for Krystal. Aya Hara provided her Japanese voice. There is also a special bit of voice acting by Pat Cashman, the voice of the Announcer in Brawl.
To make the cameos occur, select Fox, Falco, or Wolf as your character, play in the Lylat Cruise level, repeatedly tap the left and right taunts as quickly as you can. If it's working the character will kneel down and then raise his arm. After the next warp, the members of Star Fox and Star Wolf other than the one you're using will have some radio chatter conversations. Krystal is in several of them, as listed below.
Krystal's Cameo Clips
These are all of Krystal's audio cameo apperances in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Don't let us down, Fox.
- Ugh! These guys are no joke!
- Yes. He's putting up quite the fight though.
- That's... not a terribly good comparison, is it?
- If we let a fragment fly off toward the ship it could cause serious damage.
- Yes, but... don't you find it odd? I've never even seen some of his opponents before.
- What are you two thinking?! I'm the only one who can come through in a fight like this!
- Huh! It looks like the gang's all here.
- That may be so, but it's looking like a regular warzone on top of the ship.
- Yes he's a fighter alright! Who else would have the guts to open a communications channel during a fistfight?!
- Oh my! This looks like it's going to be rather nasty!
- Oh I feel SO much better hearing that. You're such a gentleman, Panther.
- My! The stars out here are so beautiful.
- Oh Panther! You always were quite the flatterer.
Panther's Poem To Krystal
Panther talks directly to Krystal in one of the cameo appearances, rather than focusing on the fight.
- Panther's Poem
- Krystal: My! The stars out here are so beautiful.
Panther: Oh, but not as beautiful as your radiant self, my dear Krystal. Mmmmm!
Krystal: Oh Panther! You always were quite the flatterer.
Panther: Amazing, isn't it? To think that the two of us were fated to cross paths in such a sparkling, endless galaxy. Even if we were on opposite sides of space, I would speed to your side, faster than a shooting star. Krystal, know that my beating heart burns red hot for you, as red as the rose I hold.
Falco: Good grief! Where do you come up with this stuff?! Enough already!
Pat Cashman's Krystal Announcement
GameFAQs user slashx234 asked Pat Cashman, the announcer for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, if he would announce characters that didn't make it into the game. He did, and the results were posted online.