With the research obtained last weekend, I was able to reclaim data from after the hack, including the posts, comments, and edits to pages made between January and March 2012. Kat the Leopardess is assisting me in modernizing old posts (fixing links, changing how we do YouTube embeds, etc). I added the YouTube hiding technique code to the Podcast page as well, so it takes less time to load. And with all the progress I've made restoring pages to the site recently, we may have the site fully operational in a very short time.
Sorry for such a delay getting everything back together. This has been a very busy year for me. It's still busy. It's just that I've learned some key techniques at my job as a game programmer that allows me to do more work more efficiently.