Hello friends! I'm sorry I haven't updated yet. I've been constantly busy since arriving back home after Furry Fiesta because I'm going on yet another trip, tomorrow in fact. I haven't had time to report on Furry Fiesta, or anything else that's happened. But rest assured, I will get to it. Here's just a couple things to whet your appetite:
- I recorded 5 to 7 hours of footage at the convention. Lylat-Mobius Adventurer recorded even more.
- Vulpine Media, one of our site readers, took over 1700 photos. The photos are slowly being processed, and I will begin posting them to Flickr. You can follow his posts on Twitter.
- I brought my Nintendo Switch to do a photoshoot with Krystal playing it. I thought she was going to just pose with it, but she legitimately played the game for quite a while, enraptured.
- A Star Fox Zero Fox McCloud cosplayer showed up to our surprise, and took several photos with Ayano.
- Neither we nor Ayano's crew could get rooms at the actual con hotel. So, throughout the con, I ended up driving Ayano to and from the convention about 8 times! Turns out, we were just down the hall from each other in the hotel, too. Funny story about that.
- Lylat-Mobius Adventurer and I were roommates at this con. We actually tried to record Podcast #39 in our room on Saturday night, but ran out of time, there was too much to talk about! We'll have to give our impressions of the con at a later date.
- Ayano showed off her Zero Suit Samus costume for the first time publicly at this con.
- I 3D printed a camera mount to keep my video camera stable, so I got some very nice video. Several people asked me about obtaining a mount of their.
I'll talk about all this, and much more, when I can! Please be patient. I am leaving for California tomorrow, and won't be back for week. Posts will resume, but edited content from the convention will have to wait a bit longer. See you soon.