I didn't get a chance to make a proper post about this before, but UndyingNephalim and Estelle Ellis have gotten together to make a brand new trailer and explanation video for the fangame project Star Fox Event Horizon. It's fully animated with the game models! Estelle narrates as Krystal and mentions that a new Patreon account is now available for the project. There are lots options available with various perks, the highest of which is a private Discord server where Estelle and UndyingNephalim hang out.
This new account officially splits off from UndyingNephalim's previous Patreon account for his other games. With recent interest and now Estelle on board, Star Fox Event Horizon is coming back in a big way after a long time of slow progress. Perhaps we will see the fabled 1.0 release of the fangame after all these years!
UndyingNephalim keeps putting out videos really fast! I haven't seen a lot of these myself. So if you haven't see these already, check them out. Lots of different styles of gameplay here.
- Fortuna Landmaster Gameplay
- Krystal and Fox Jetbike Gameplay on Sauria
- Oil Rig Battles on Zoness
- Landmaster Gameplay Attacking the Forever Train on Macbeth
- Using the Blue Marine in the Underwater Aquas Level
- Arwing Battle in the Skies of Katina
- Classic Star Wolf Battle Over Fichina
- Space Combat in Meteo
- Game Intro Narration
- Boss Animations Test Video 1
- Boss Animations Test Video 2
- Boss Animations Test Video 3
- Landmaster Test Footage